Tuesday, January 17, 2017

HA HA HA I'm a Dad

Hello, my name is Peter and I recently became a dad.


I wanted to make this blog because I have realized that being a mom and being a dad are two VERY different things; Mainly because women have a chip inside them that is activated at the time of birth, its like 1,2 and Puff they are mothers ... men instead do not have any type of chip and aside of having a roller coaster of emotions (panic, joy, fear, love, Etc) at the same time by the way at the moment of birth we do not have any Puff, we; have to learn like newborns (slow and awkward) to become Dad's.


If you find yourself in a similar situation or are about to be in the future, look no further; I feel you.


That is why I want to dedicate this blog to tell you some of my experiences, mainly the many ways a newborn dad can have fun with his newborn baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment